Yes, there are other surveys that might tell you if an employee is engaged.
But that’s not the real indicator if they love where they work and if they are willing to do their best work to drive success.
Customers that use Workplacely and become a Most Loved Workplace® have employees who are:
What makes Workplacely different?
- AI and Machine Learning model that includes proprietary sentiment and emotion analysis to indicate employees’ emotional connectedness to their workplace
- Summarized insights to what employees experience and their emotions
- Built by organizational psychologist leveraging 25+ years of helping workplaces increase employee engagement and drive better outcomes
- Label and coded construct according to our research on what it takes for employees to love their workplace and perform up to 4 X more and better for the company
- Recommendation engine to help CHROs and managers at all levels know HOW to rapidly change culture with specific recommended courses of action
- Can work standalone or also can analyze survey data from other systems to summarize employee sentiment and emotion analysis
- While most culture surveys focus only on the T and O (team and organization), we address the S and I (self and individual) which is where most culture and transformation efforts fail
Workplacely is built based on the SPARK Model. These five elements are proven to be critical to elevating workplace outcomes, including engagement and productivity.
- Systemic Collaboration
- Positive Vision of the Future
- Alignment of Values
- Killer Achievement
This proprietary model is built into the Workplacely Platform, giving HR and Business leaders the keys to building a more productive workplace.